Everybody can agree that the best way to enjoy a drink is when it’s poured and served in the right glass. Once the drink hits the glass, it’s appearance, smell, and taste come to life.
Do you ever wonder if you’ve been using the right unique glassware? Whether it’s a casual family gathering, a party with friends or a banquet for hundreds of guests, improper glassware can ruin the appeal and the setting.
Different Kinds of Glasswares
Knowing the type of unique glassware appropriate for drinks is not easy. Here are the common types of glassware:
- Beer glasses
- Cocktail Glasses
- Mixed Drinks Glasses
- Rocks Glasses
- Shot Glasses
- Coffee and Tea Glasses
- Whiskey Glasses
- Wine Glasses
These glasses can be further subdivided. For example, beer glasses are further subdivided into four types — Pilsner glass, beer mug, Weizenglass, and a pint glass. Those who frequent a tavern, bar, or pub are familiar with these different types of beer glasses. While beer looks the same no matter what you pour it in, the pilsner glass will make light beer taste better. For traditional types of beer like the Bavarian Weizen, the Weizen glass is appropriate. You can use glasses like Tankard, Stemmed Pokal, Bierstiefel, Thistle glass, Stangen, and Maßkrug if it strikes your fancy.
Guide in Buying Glassware
Before you invest in stocking your home bar, think of the following unique glassware buying tips to get the most out of your glassware purchase.
- Choose and list down the glassware that you’ll need for the next couple of years. Don’t overspend and buy all the glassware that catches your fancy. When you decide to buy it, make sure that its utility is complementary to its price.
- Make a budget and stick to it. It’s good to shop online so that you can browse through the product catalog as many times as necessary before adding it to your shopping cart. Also, this will allow you to match your purchases with your budget.
- If you want to buy glassware that you can use daily, don’t go for fancier and more expensive ones like etched crystal glass. It’s expensive, and you will only feel guilty afterward.
- Also, don’t forget to check if the glassware you have your eye on is dishwasher safe.
- Aside from clear glasses, most glassware stores have patterned and colorful glassware. Go for these patterns and colors if you want to achieve a contemporary look for your glassware collection.
Also, remember to only buy from a reliable and reputed glassware seller, like Cheers All. These companies have been in the industry for quite some time, so they understand the needs and wants of their customers better than new and inexperienced sellers. Also, these kinds of stores are well-aware of possible concerns and issues that may arise after sales so that they can provide efficient customer service.