Being the perfect parent is never easy. After all your hustle to raise your kid, now you want him/her to look as good as you have always pictured them in all those years.
It is a special day. You want your kid to be the coolest kid on the block. You are done with their clothes, their shoes and accessories and the only thing that remains is the hair. Styling your kid’s hair can sometimes be very tricky and can even exhaust you out completely.
But with some tips and tricks up your sleeve, you can master this also.
How to make perfect Hairstyle for Your Kid
- Before you decide on what kind of hairstyle you want your kid to have, you will need to decide the haircut first. There are tons of haircuts to choose from and similarly, so many factors need to be considered before making a decision.
The shape of the face is the key factor when you want to decide the type of haircut. Each face shape has some range of haircuts that suit it, so you need to choose wisely.
Type of hair and gender of your kid (obviously). The Next thing you need to consider is what type of hair your kid has, wavy, curly, straight or its own breed. Type of haircuts varies wildly between girls and boys for a similar type of hair.
You also need to consider the hair color your child has, as different haircuts go well with different hair colors.
More info on this you can Find here.
- Make a note of the occasion. Depending on the occasion, the hairstyles vary hugely and you do not want your kid to look like jack sparrow in the crowd of men in black. You can go a bit fancier on the Halloween hairstyles but try to keep it low profile on regular school days.
- Try to match the overall outfit on the day. Try to keep the same theme, for example, if the outfit is retro, you do not want to go all modern spikes on your kid’s hair.
- Always be gentle and try avoiding the use of any chemicals or gels on your kid’s innocent hair.
- Your kids are mini versions of you. You can use that as an advantage and flaunt the same hairstyles as your kid. Matching the hairstyles and if possible, the outfits will definitely look way cooler.
- Keep yourselves as well as your kid healthy with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Provide proper nourishment to the kid’s hair through regular oiling and washing the hair gently every once in a while, with a gentle shampoo. Develop some healthy eating habits in your kids as food is very important in your kid’s hair looking beautiful.
- You can always make your kid stand out from the crowd by using outfits that resemble some famous characters and following a similar hairstyle. Such things are very popular among kids and everyone loves them.
To summarize, you can easily make your kid look extra beautiful if you follow these easy and helpful tips. Happy parenting!