A DIY Projects very thankful to Brandii Michelle for submitting this awesome Burnt Freddy Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup Contest. This makeup look will definitely give a perfect Halloween look and it’s very easy to make. Anyone can make this makeup in very quick time and it will not cost much money. Follow the below material required for this makeup and instruction given by Brandii Michelle.
Material Required for this Burnt Freddy Halloween Makeup:
- Elmers Glue
- Tissue Paper
- Shea Moisture Sensitive Skin
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H #500
- LA Girl Concealer Fawn
- Airspun Translucent Powder
- Morphe 35n Palette
- NYX Butter Gloss Wine
- Black Shadow From Morphe 35n
Steps to create this look:
- Take a nude liner and out line the area that ypu would to make burnt.
- Take some Elmers glue and Tissue paper. Spread the elmers glue evenly on the area that is going to be burnt then apply the tissue. Repeat this step til you have your desired thickness.
- Take a blow dryer to speed the drying process.Take a foundation your shade and cover the tissue paper.
- Take some Tweezers and make holes wherever you would like in the tissue paper.
- Take a dark brown, dark purple and dark red shade around the wholes and the perimeter of your face to create a bruised affect.
- Take a black eyeshadow inside of the holes created earlier to create depth and make the holes look deeper than they are. Repeat those steps until you have the desired look.
- Take a black eyeshadow and put it on your eyelid. And on your lips to give your lips a burnt craked affect.
Hope everyone will like this makeup idea. Don’t forget to share your thoughts and view about this makeup in the comment section.