Are you a fan of David Bowie? Then you will definitely love this awesome David Bowie Inspired Halloween Makeup. This makeup is done by Sarah Doepel on her boyfriend’s face. A DIY Projects very thankful to her for submitting this beautiful makeup for our Halloween Makeup contest. If you like the makeup idea and wanted to learn how you can make it. Follow the step by step direction and required material below.
- Started off trying to hide his eyebrows as much as I could by using a spoolie to separate his brow hairs then using a gluestick, then setting the brows with NYC smooth skin powder and Tarte shapetape in light sand.
- To make the face lighter I used the Wet n’ Wild Photofocus foundation in shell ivory, and concealed the undereyes with Tarte shapetape.
- After setting the entire face with the NYC smooth skin loose powder, I contoured the nose using a brown shadow in the Morphe 35N palette to make it appear smaller and more pronounced.
- I made the face pink starting with Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush in pink rose all over the face except under the eyes. Then contoured the face using NYX blush in intuition as well as darkened the pink on the forehead, chin and temples.
- To start on the bolt, I referred to a photo online, I then outlined it using an eyeshadow quad by TIGI cosmetics in lush and used a shimmery red colour. After filling in the red portion I used the Morphe 35 N black shade to draw a fine dark line along the red shade before applying the blue shimmer shade in the TIGI quad. I used these shadows wet for better precision then dry on top to set the wet shadow.
- Using the Morphe 35N palette I used a light brown shadow for a transition then used the middle shade in the fourth row (a mauvey red) to define the eyes a little more and give a more reddish look, and I also put it slightly under the eye. Then used the e.l.f. shimmer highlighting powder in pearl glow all over the lid.
- I applied Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara on the top lashes, then used a Gosh cosmetics black ink eyeliner along the lower lashline.
- I then used a generous amount of the e.l.f. highlighter again but on the cupids bow and up to the bottom of the nose and a small amount on the cheekbones and inner corner of the left eye.
- Lastly, I set the face using the e.l.f. Makeup mist & set and wiped the lips with a makeup wipe to get rid of the foundation residue so the lips stood out more!
David Bowie Inspired Halloween Makeup
Tell us your view and thoughts about this awesome Halloween look in the comment section.